A 5V Active Alarm Buzzer Module for Arduino is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric. Just like what you are viewing now, it is 5V DC Electronic Part Active Buzzer Module. Using top quality material, it is durable in use.
What is more, an active buzzer rings out as long as it is electrified. Compared with a passive buzzer, it is a bit expensive but easier to control. Typical uses of buzzers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke. A good choice for you all!
Module Interface Specification (3-wire)
+ External 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the 5v and 3.3v MCU MCU)
– External GND out external microcontroller IO port
Passive buzzer features are:
1. Passive internal shocks without source- so if you can not make it with a DC signal tweet. Must be a square wave 2K ~ 5K to drive it
2. Sound frequency control- you can make a “more than a meter hair Suola” effect.
3. In some special cases- you can reuse a control and LED mouth
Active buzzer features are:
1. An active buzzer with a concussion internal source- so long as it will be called an energized
2. Program easy to control- SCM can let a high-low sound- while passive buzzer did not.
Package Includes :
1 x 5V Active Alarm Buzzer Module for Arduino.
3 x F-F Jumper cable.